I want to use my story to help others on the path no one ever imagined they would be on. The primary reason I coach clients is to address the fear we all have once we make that final decision to get divorced. “Am I going to f up my kids?”
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: rate & review! All episodes below.
A cross between “Dear Sugars” and “Modern Love,” In Your Corner Divorce Podcast, hosted by Carly Israel (Northstar Big Book podcast, Huff Post and soon-to-be-released memoir Seconds and Inches) is here to help you rewrite the story of divorce for yourself, your children and the universe. She blends her real-life experience as a divorcee, single parent and bad-ass warrior of humanity right into your ears.
New episodes released weekly.
SEND ME YOUR STRUGGLES AND QUESTIONS AND LET ME HELP YOU REWRITE YOUR STORY. EMAIL email@example.com, AND IT MAY BE ANSWERED IN A FUTURE EPISODE.
ALL LETTERS WILL BE ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
Interview with Nicole from Sex Talk with Nicole – In Your Corner Divorce
- Interview with Nicole from Sex Talk with Nicole
- Interview with divorcee Jessica K-Soul Friend
- Interview with Camille Davis-Part 2-The tables are turned-Camille asks the big questions about divorce
- Interview with author, coach and warrior Camille Davis from Divorced Not Defeated
- Interview with Co-parenting Life & Divorce Coach-Kris King